In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DR. LINDA LOW, PSYCHIATRY, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Conway Farms puts up little fight as low scores dominate BMW opening round
By Brentley Romine - Friday Sep 15, 2017
LAKE FOREST, Ill. – It was a chamber of commerce type of day Thursday at the BMW Championship. Sunny skies, perfect temperatures, (...)
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Mid-century time capsule in Oakland asks $1.05 million
By Anna Marie Erwert - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Designed by acclaimed architect A. Quincy Jones in Oakland’s Sequoyah Hills, 8o1o Shay Dr. is a preserved mid-century and could be yours for $1.05 million. For fans of Eichler-style architecture, Jones is a well-known figure: Beginning in the early 1950s, Jones and his partner Frederick E. Emmons designed and built thousands of “dynamic, livable housing