The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DR LARRY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Greg David on NY: Trump's Russia problem reminds me of Watergate
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Larry Ellison expects ‘hypergrowth’ from Oracle’s cloud services
By Blair Hanley Frank - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Oracle believes its future is in the cloud, and the company expects its software-as-a-service revenue will be eclipsed by other services in the future. That was the message from company founder and CTO Larry Ellison today during the company’s quarterly conference call with financial analysts. Oracle’s total cloud revenue for the quarter was $1.36 billion, […]
- The Top 10 Flying Car Designs, From Airbus to Larry Page
By Jack Stewart - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The long-promised age of the flying car is finally here (kinda). Here are 10 of the most promising designs.
- At the Dr. Seuss Museum: Oh, the Places They Don’t Go!
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The new museum dedicated to Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, in Springfield, Mass., left out some controversial political cartoons.
- 4 Key Ways For Board Members To Lead Fundraising
By Donald Cowper - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Fundraising success at many nonprofits largely depends on the involvement of board members. In this post, world renowned fundraising expert Larry Johnson reveals the four key ways for board members to lead fundraising.
- He Sued Police 75 Times. Democrats Want Him as Philadelphia’s Top Prosecutor.
By ALAN FEUER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Larry Krasner, a civil rights lawyer who has been a police gadfly, is promising to hold fewer poor people in jail, prosecute fewer crimes and avoid the death penalty.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.