To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DR. GABRIELLE LOFASO, PSY.D., P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Greg David on NY: Trump's Russia problem reminds me of Watergate
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Taco Bell’s Double Chalupa Isn’t Living Up To The Hype And Customers Are Losing It
By Whitney McIntosh - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
As always, everything comes down to meat.
- Taco Bell Really Wants To Be The Venue For Your Wedding
By Alyssa Fikse - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Get married, live más.
- Shooting Is Latest Eruption in a Grim Ritual of Rage and Blame
By ALEXANDER BURNS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The attack on lawmakers in Virgnia was less an aberration than the latest example of a grim trend, widely remarked upon by leaders in both parties, but never slowed or stopped.
- Some Taco Bell Customers Say Their Double Chalupa Is A Double Dose Of Nothing
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Taco Bell has once again unleashed a fast food menu item that looks pretty appetizing (at least to Bell fans) in the marketing shots, but isn’t as impressive in the real world. But the particular problem with the new Double Chalupa seems to be that some Taco Bells are barely filling the item up with a single Chalupa’s worth of …
- That time Patti LaBelle accidentally bought a condom instead of gum
By Eric Hegedus - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Patti LaBelle is ready to stir it up for New York’s gay community when she headlines NYC Pride’s Pride Island concert on Friday night. The two-time Grammy winner — known for her wild outfits and soaring vocals on hits like “Lady Marmalade” (with LaBelle bandmates Nona Hendryx and Sarah Dash) and “New Attitude”— embraces her...
- Interview with Dr. James Andrews
By Sponsored Content - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- At the Dr. Seuss Museum: Oh, the Places They Don’t Go!
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The new museum dedicated to Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, in Springfield, Mass., left out some controversial political cartoons.