The report found that giving by individuals, corporations, and foundations totaled an estimated $390.05 billion in 2016....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DR. ALAM FOUNDATION USA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Charitable Giving Increased 2.7 Percent in 2016, 'Giving USA' Finds
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- 2017 Giving USA Numbers: What Really Happened with Last Year’s Charitable Giving in the U.S.?
By The Editors - Monday Jun 19, 2017
NPQ dives into the 2017 annual Giving USA numbers, with Dr. Patrick Rooney and Laura MacDonald, CFRE, co-chair of the Giving USA 2017 Editorial Review Board.
- Giving USA 2017 Numbers
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
I want to invite you to spend some webinar time with me and the insightful Dr. Patrick Rooney, associate dean of academic affairs and research at the Indiana University Lilly School of Philanthropy.
The post Giving USA 2017 Numbers appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Greg David on NY: Trump's Russia problem reminds me of Watergate
Monday Jun 12, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Altice USA Sets Price Range for IPO
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Altice USA put a price range of $27 to $31 a share on its initial public offering of stock.
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]