The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 20, 2006)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2005 - DPM CONSULTING, INC.
1994 - IDENTITY APPAREL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- What It Really Takes To Get An Internship At Google, Facebook, Apple, And More
By Anisa Purbasari Horton - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Former interns at tech giants share their paths to scoring their dream gigs.
As technology companies continue to creep into every aspect of our lives, they’re also becoming some of the hottest places to work. Whether it’s the prestige, the perks, or the prospect of building cutting-edge products, lots of people want to work for companies like Google and Facebook.
- Retailers Tap Consultants to Wiggle Out of Mall Leases
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Consultants who help store owners wring concessions from landlords are seeing brisk business these days, another ripple of the shifting retail landscape across the U.S. economy.
- Are Consultancies The Key To Unlock The Boardroom?
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Agencies have been fretting about the rise of consultancies, but could they turn out to be a route to the top for some?
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017