In April 2015, a federal judge sentenced the father and son former executives of the inaccurately named Quality Egg — the company behind a salmonella outbreak that sickened around 60,000 people — to three months in prison, but neither of the two men have begun to serve their sentence, hoping the U.S. Supreme Court would see things their way. But …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DPC & SON PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 2 Years After Being Sentenced, Egg Execs Behind Massive Salmonella Outbreak Are Finally Going To Prison
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.