In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DPC 6509 TRANSIT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Madrid Transit Officials Tackle ‘El Manspreading’
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Spanish city joins others in trying to curb the behavior of riders (often men) who spread their legs on buses and trains, taking up more than one seat.
- Trump Transition Team Orders Former Aides to Preserve Russia-Related Materials
By ADAM GOLDMAN, JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATTHEW ROSENBERG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The request, in a memo by transition team lawyers, suggests the inquiry’s special counsel is casting a wide net in investigating possible collusion between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Moscow.
- Virgin Mobile Transitioning To iPhone-Only, Offers Year Of Unlimited Data For $1
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
It seems like the four major wireless providers are changing their plans daily to undercut each other and steal customers, but one prepaid wireless company is basically trying to out-promo everyone else by paring down to just one phone and offering a year of data for just(ish) $1.Virgin Mobile announced today that it will transition to be an iPhone-only …
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal