A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
DELMAR ADRIAN POWELL
17 BREVOORT PLACE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11216
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DP MEDIA MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Crimson Hexagon Unveils 'Affinities' Social Media Analytics Tool
Monday Mar 24, 2014
Ad tech firm Crimson Hexagon has unveiled a new analytics tool that will help marketers better understand the demographics of people discussing their brands and companies on social media. CrimsonHexagon said the new tool, Affinities, will give added functionality to its ForSight analytics platform by compiling data on the interests and preferences of social media users.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.