A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DOYLE-BIAGGI CINEMA ARTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Documentary Clip: 'My Journey Through French Cinema'
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Watch a documentary clip from "My Journey Through French Cinema," directed by Bertrand Tavernier: Photo: Cohen Media Group
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Sprint Cinema Campaign Is A Complete Turnoff
Monday Oct 7, 2013
Most in-cinema advertising features lavishly produced trailer-like spots that attempt to match the production values and epic sound and picture quality of the movies they precede. As movie trailershave become louder, attempting to cram as many 10-frame shots from the feature into them as possible, the corresponding ads have followed suit - including attempts to drive tune-in to unscripted cablereality shows that end up appearing more like trailer spoofs than ads themselves. Enter SPRINT's "No Talking or Texting during the Movie" campaign - a parallel reality of 3D sequences delivered toyour phone when you power up after your movie.