NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DOWNTOWN 20/20 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Okta Extends Canadian Presence with New Downtown Toronto Office
By Business Wire - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA), the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise, today announced the opening of its new Canadian office in downtown Toronto. With the new office, Okta will tap into the area's diverse high-technology...
- New York Animal Shelter to the Stars Finds New Home
Thursday Jun 9, 2016
Animal Haven, a New York animal rescue shelter, lost its lease last year. With the support of celebrities like Nicky Hilton, who helped it raise money, the shelter’s preparing to reopen in a new downtown facility. Photo: Jerritt Clark
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Two Subway Trains Have Derailed In New York City, Causing Chaos And Delays
By davidmatthews - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
After a downtown A train struck a wall, two of its eight cars went off the track, causing injuries and massive delays to rush-hour riders.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.