The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DOWN TO EARTH LANDSCAPING & PROPERTY CARE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Office Depot Gives 'Taking Care Of Business' Modern Spin
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The voiceover reminds people that "taking care of business is not for the faint of heart," and the same has to be said of the retail office-supplies landscape.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Habiturf Lawn Care: How To Create A Native Habiturf Lawn
By Darcy Larum - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- What Is Inorganic Mulch: Learn About Using Inorganic Mulch In Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- ABC News Settles ‘Pink Slime’ Defamation Case With Beef Company
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Well, that was quick: Just a few weeks after Beef Products Inc. and ABC News squared off in the opening arguments of the trial over the broadcaster’s use of the phrase “pink slime” to describe an ingredient in some ground beef, the two sides have agreed to put the whole thing to rest.The settlement’s terms are confidential, reports the …