Austin, Texas, is undergoing a transformation from laid-back college town to high-tech magnet. Urban planners are working to increase the stock of affordable homes amid explosive growth. Photo: Amy Mikler for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DOWD WELLINGTON CONN ARCHITECTURE & LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Reshaping of Austin's Architectural Landscape
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- The Challenge of a Wright House
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Frank Lloyd Wright houses may be architectural masterpieces but finding a buyer isn't always easy. Take a tour of Tirranna, on the market in New Canaan, Conn., for $7.2 million.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Carmel Valley home listed for $1.6 million comes with its own dairy farm potential
By Anna Marie Erwert - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Carmel Valley, with all its charms, offers the rare combination of both a pastoral and coastal setting on the outskirts of one of the most spectacular cities in California. Right in the heart of all this beauty, this vintage home with five bedrooms and five bathrooms is set on 1.2 acres of private land.
- Honey Locust Information – How To Grow A Honey Locust Tree
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Six Steps to Achieve the Joys of Serverless Architectures
By Matt Lancaster, Practice Lead, Accenture - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The are solid benefits in a move to a serverless architecture, but remember these six important considerations to undertake before going serverless.