Doug McMillon, Walmart’s chief executive, rebuked Mr. Trump over his response to the Charlottesville violence. Walmart shoppers were split over whether that was right.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DOUGLAS J. ROSENBERG, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Walmart’s C.E.O. Had Plenty to Say About Trump. So Did His Customers.
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- How A.I. Is Creating Building Blocks to Reshape Music and Art
By CADE METZ - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Project Magenta, a team at Google, is crossbreeding sounds from different instruments based on neural networks and building networks that can draw.
- Juicero, Start-Up With a $700 Juicer and Top Investors, Shuts Down
By DAVID GELLES - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Juicero stood out — even in Silicon Valley — for raising enormous sums of money despite an unproven business plan.
- Shareholders weigh British American, Reynolds tobacco merger
By EMERY P. DALESIO, AP Business Writer - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Shareholders of British American Tobacco and Reynolds American Inc. were scheduled to decide Wednesday whether to approve a merger that would create the world's largest publicly traded tobacco company.The takeover marks an end for what became R.J. Reynolds Tobacco, which stamped its home state of North Carolina as a center during a bygone era of smoking's popularity through its Winston and Salem brands.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.