A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DOUBLE K.H. TRADING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Exxon Mobil Lends Its Support to a Carbon Tax Proposal
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The company is joining other oil companies and corporate giants to endorse a plan from the Climate Leadership Council to tax fossil fuels and pay the dividends to taxpayers.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Influencers Set For $1B+ Payday On Instagram, Despite FTC Warning Bells
Tuesday Apr 25, 2017
By 2019, the sponsorship money Instagram influencers get is on pace to more than double -- from about $1 billion this year to nearly $2.4 billion -- according to recent estimates from Mediakix. Unfortunately, the Federal Trade Commission is threatening to spoil the party for influencers if they don't do a better job of disclosing their financial arrangements with sponsors.