With icy precision, “Ingrid Goes West” skewers our culture of online best-life performance. Its double-barrel satire is aimed both at those who curate their lives through merrily sun-dappled photos, and their followers, who drink it in as reality. Aubrey Plaza’s Ingrid is an emotionally damaged loner who lives her life through Instagram, where a kind...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DOUBLE BARRELL FARM, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Aubrey Plaza takes Insta-stalking to dark, hilarious lows in ‘Ingrid Goes West’
By Sara Stewart - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Where does Yankees ‘ridiculous’ farm system rank now?
By Mark W. Sanchez - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
The Yankees said goodbye to last year’s touted first-round pick. Gone is another first-rounder, a reclamation project who was posting a 2.62 ERA in High-A. Dealt away is an outfield prospect who was emerging even as the competition got stiffer in Double-A. Shipping off a few prospects also served to show off just how deep...
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Pork-barrel spending surging despite earmark ban, 'Pig Book' says
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.