A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DOUBLE A CONSULTING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Islamic State-Linked Militants Storm New Village in Philippines
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Militants aligned with Islamic State attacked a village and fought with security forces in the southern Philippines, spreading a bloody conflict about 50 miles south of where government forces have been battling Islamist insurgents for more than a month.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Some Taco Bell Customers Say Their Double Chalupa Is A Double Dose Of Nothing
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Taco Bell has once again unleashed a fast food menu item that looks pretty appetizing (at least to Bell fans) in the marketing shots, but isn’t as impressive in the real world. But the particular problem with the new Double Chalupa seems to be that some Taco Bells are barely filling the item up with a single Chalupa’s worth of …
- Landslide in China Is Feared to Have Buried at Least 141 People
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
In a village in Sichuan Province, an avalanche of mud and rocks buried as many as 40 homes in a village, officials said.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- Middle Class, Not Poor, Could Suffer if Trump Ends Health Payments
By ABBY GOODNOUGH - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Americans who earn too much to qualify for premium assistance could face double-digit rate increases if the government stops making cost-sharing payments.