Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DOT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- Lessons of the Energy Export Boom
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Steve Bannon owes Paul Ryan an apology on the oil-export ban.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 11 States Sue Trump Administration For Second Time Over Appliance Energy Efficiency Delays
By Chris Morran - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
For the second time in two months, a coalition of state attorneys general has sued the Department of Energy, once again claiming the Trump administration has violated federal law by refusing to implement a number of new energy efficiency standards for multiple types of appliances. At issue are new efficiency standards for five categories of appliances and industrial equipment: …
- Physics Proves No One Can Safely Text and Drive
By Rhett Allain - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
With iOS 11, Apple will introduce a feature to disable notifications while driving. Here's why I think that's a good idea.
- Why Phoenix's Flights Can't Take Off in Extreme Heat
By Rhett Allain - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Airplanes can't fly because it's too hot? That's crazy. No, not if you understand the science behind it.