21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DORIS FINE MD P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- KKR to Buy WebMD in $2.8 Billion Deal
Monday Jul 24, 2017
KKR has reached a deal to buy WebMD Health Corp. for $2.8 billion. The New York-based health-information provider had been running an auction after publicly putting itself in play earlier this year.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- ‘Silicon Valley’ star’s true tale delivers love and laughs
By Sara Stewart - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It’s the old “Boy meets girl, boy hides girl from his traditional Pakistani family, girl has to be put into medically induced coma because of a mysterious illness” story. Somehow, director Michael Showalter (“Hello, My Name Is Doris”) puts a fresh spin on it. Actually, this strange tale is drawn directly from life: Comedian Kumail...