21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DORIS FINE MD P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- ‘Silicon Valley’ star’s true tale delivers love and laughs
By Sara Stewart - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It’s the old “Boy meets girl, boy hides girl from his traditional Pakistani family, girl has to be put into medically induced coma because of a mysterious illness” story. Somehow, director Michael Showalter (“Hello, My Name Is Doris”) puts a fresh spin on it. Actually, this strange tale is drawn directly from life: Comedian Kumail...
- ‘Granny Gem Thief’ busted stealing from Walmart wearing ankle monitor
By Ruth Brown - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
It’s the same old story. A notorious 86-year-old jewel thief was busted stealing from Walmart — while still wearing an ankle monitor from her last arrest. Doris Payne, known as “Granny Gem Thief” for her epic 65-year bling-swiping career, is back behind bars after shoplifting from an Atlanta Walmart on Monday, NBC reports. But the...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- The Cruise: One Yankee Lady Takes on 3,999 Brits
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Everything seemed fine until the subject of Donald Trump came up. And he came up almost immediately.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.