A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DOOM MAIDENS PRODUCTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Doom VFR brings its Satanic shooting action to virtual reality
By Jeff Grubb - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Doom, powered by Satanical magics, is making the leap to virtual reality. Bethesda revealed today during its event before the Electronic Entertainment Expo that Doom VFR is coming to PC with support for the HTC Vive. This enables anyone with the right VR equipment to experience the heavy-metal action game from inside its immersive environment. […]
- Bethesda’s E3 features new Wolfenstein, Evil Within, VR Fallout and Doom
By Kyle Orland - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Plus a new mod clearinghouse and footage of Skyrim for Nintendo Switch.
- Knee-deep in the dead: Doom the board game reviewed
By Ars Staff - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Get ready to unleash hell... on your table.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …