A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DONE RIGHT PIPING HEATING & AC, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- OneDrive done right is back, and now it works properly
By Peter Bright - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Placeholders have returned, without the flaws of Microsoft’s first implementation.
- This company uses heat from computer servers to help you get a warm shower
By Keith Hopkin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dutch cloud computing company Nerdalize letting people use the residual heat from their servers to heat their homes. These specially designed servers are installed in a customer's home and hooked up to their heating system. Read more...More about Tech, Home, Technology, Mashable Video, and Innovation
- A record-smashing heat wave will scorch the southwestern U.S.
By Maria Gallucci - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
A brutal heat wave is expected to scorch the southwestern U.S. this week, with some cities likely to see all-time record high temperatures.
The National Weather Service (NWS) said this will likely be one of the most intense heat waves seen in many years across desert Southwest, including parts of California, Arizona, Nevada, and Utah.
High temperatures could climb well above 110 degrees each day for the next week across the area. Many desert locations, including Tucson and Phoenix, could reach the 120-degrees Fahrenheit mark on Tuesday or Wednesday, followed by a slow decline in temperatures in days to come. Read more...More about Science, Weather, California, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- The High Cost Of Missing Out On Addressable TV
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Digital's insight into targeting in action is a sign of things to come for addressable TV done right.