Michael Jackson lived in Donald J. Trump’s gleaming Midtown edifice. So have gamblers, a disgraced dictator, a Ponzi schemer and a stock huckster.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DONALD J. WINSTON, P.E. P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump Tower, a Home for Celebrities and Charlatans
By JACOB BERNSTEIN - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- David Wildstein, a Christie Ally, Is Sentenced to Probation in Bridge Scandal
By NICK CORASANITI - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Mr. Wildstein, who has described himself as the mastermind of the so-called Bridgegate scandal, received a reduced sentence after providing crucial testimony.
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Wall Street, Climbing Sharply, Skips Washington’s ‘Soap Opera’
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The stock surge of recent months, ignited by policy prospects, is now driven by strong earnings and other factors that seem impervious to politics.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.