Maryland and the District of Columbia filed a lawsuit claiming that President Trump has used his position to help his businesses, like the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. Step inside the hotel in 360 degrees.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DONALD J. WINSTON, P.E. P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Inside Trump International Hotel
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- On Washington: Should Sessions Expect Senatorial Courtesy? Not This Time
By CARL HULSE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general escaped his confirmation hearing relatively unscathed. But Democrats will be much more aggressive when he testifies before former colleagues on Tuesday.
- Trump Hires Veteran Lawyer With Deep Experience in Washington
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and MATT APUZZO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The president added John Dowd, who previously led a Major League Baseball investigation and represented Senator John McCain in the “Keating Five” case.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Trump’s Washington News of the Week: Health Care Bill, Karen Handel and James Comey
By Compiled by ERIN SEIMS and JUSTIN BANK - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Worried that you missed an important political story this week? You’re not alone. Catch up on a busy week of news.
- Maryland and D.C. Sue Trump Over His Private Businesses
By SHARON LaFRANIERE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The complaint, filed in federal court, says that the president’s failure to shed his businesses has undermined public trust and violated the Constitution.
- At Watergate, Recalling a Burglary That Toppled a President
By EMILY COCHRANE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
It was a historic reunion, the guests told one another, held this weekend to mark the 45th anniversary of the 1972 Watergate break-in.