Michael Jackson lived in Donald J. Trump’s gleaming Midtown edifice. So have gamblers, a disgraced dictator, a Ponzi schemer and a stock huckster.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DONALD J. ROWLAND, CPA, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump Tower, a Home for Celebrities and Charlatans
By JACOB BERNSTEIN - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- A Manhattan Skyline Sketch by Trump Sells at Auction for $29,000
By JACEY FORTIN - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The future president drew and signed it in gold ink in 2005 for a charity event. The only recognizable building in the sketch? Trump Tower.
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.