“Donald and I, we are winning and winning in the polls,” the prime minister said at Australia’s equivalent of the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - DONALD J. CAYEA & ASSOCIATES P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Malcolm Turnbull, Australian Leader, Pokes Fun at Trump in Leaked Recording
By JACQUELINE WILLIAMS - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- How the Russia Investigation Entangled a Manafort Protégé
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE and BARRY MEIER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Rick Gates’s rapid ascent into President Trump’s orbit as Paul Manafort’s partner, and his sudden ejection from it, underscore how the Russia inquiries have shaken the administration.
- Friend Says Trump Is Considering Firing Mueller as Special Counsel
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Conservative allies of the president have started attacking the credibility of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel in the Russia investigation.
- On Washington: Should Sessions Expect Senatorial Courtesy? Not This Time
By CARL HULSE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The attorney general escaped his confirmation hearing relatively unscathed. But Democrats will be much more aggressive when he testifies before former colleagues on Tuesday.
- New Bipartisan Sanctions Would Punish Russia for Election Meddling
By MATT FLEGENHEIMER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Senate leaders said they had reached an agreement to approve the new sanctions, which would place the White House in an uncomfortable position.
- Jeff Sessions Fends Off Senators Pressing Him on Russia and Trump
By MATT FLEGENHEIMER and REBECCA R. RUIZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The attorney general circumvented questions about his conversations with the president and condemned accusations that he may have aided the Russian effort to interfere in the election.