The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DON FRANKEL BOOKS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Books of The Times: Review: A Corrupt Cop Is Up Against the Wall in Don Winslow’s ‘The Force’
By JANET MASLIN - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A police task force leader and his crew aren’t much better than the criminals they pursue in this gritty thriller, set in New York.
- Books of The Times: Sherman Alexie’s Complicated Grief for His Mother
By DWIGHT GARNER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In his memoir, “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me,” Alexie explores grief, poverty and his childhood on the Spokane Indian Reservation.
- The Enthusiast: In Praise of Daphne du Maurier
By PARUL SEHGAL - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
What begins as a taste for this author’s twisty plots, briny wit and bracingly bleak view of marriage can become an addiction.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Sherman Alexie and the Tricky Art of Memoir
By JAMES YEH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a new book inspired by his mother’s death, “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me,” Mr. Alexie plays with the complexities of autobiography.