WASHINGTON – President Trump’s push for a tax reform victory is getting a big boost from the US Chamber of Commerce, which launched a multi-million dollar and multi-state ad campaign Thursday to target traditional allies – Republicans. The effort kicks off in Trump’s backyard with a TV, cable and digital ad campaign in New York...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DOMINICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN NEW YORK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Chamber of Commerce is spending millions to target anti-Trump Republicans
By Marisa Schultz - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- RNC chief of staff resigns to join US Chamber of Commerce
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Yankees Sign Dominican Shortstop Ronny Rojas For $1 Million
By Ben Badler - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
Ronny Rojas, the No. 11 international prospect, signed with the Yankees.
The post Yankees Sign Dominican Shortstop Ronny Rojas For $1 Million appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.