Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DOMINIC FILIPPONE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Rafael Nadal Wins His 10th French Open Title, Dominating Stan Wawrinka
By CHRISTOPHER CLAREY - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Nadal became the first player to win 10 Grand Slam singles titles at the same tournament in the Open era.
- TV Screen Dominates Adult Viewing
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Despite the growing number of ways people can watch video content, 92% of all viewing by U.S. adults is done on a TV screen.
- Netflix Dominates, But Competitors Also Gain Strength
Friday Apr 14, 2017
Netflix may be the leader of the over-the-top (OTT) business, but the medium itself is now becoming more powerful than its dominant player. To be sure, Netflix still holds a commanding lead amongstreaming services. But the competition is closing in, said comScore in a just-released report.