“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DOG DONE GOOD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Now Is a Good Time to Start Living Like a Wizard
By Geek's Guide to the Galaxy - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Even if you've never done live action role-playing before, now is a great time to start.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Listen: It's Time For the E3 Press Conference to Die
By Julie Muncy - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The tradeshow might still have value, but the publishers' dog and pony shows do more harm than good.
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?
- Hairless Dogs, ‘as Important as Machu Picchu’
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Meet some Peruvian hairless dogs, an ancient breed whose image is recognizable on pre-Incan pottery. The breed has been declared a part of Peru’s cultural patrimony.
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.