An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 30, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DNA 1 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- Email DNA: The Address Is The Best Consumer Identifier, Forrester Says
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
A Forrester study affirms that email addresses are the most valuable form of customer ID.
- New DNA Test Detects Mutations in Urine of Bladder Cancer Patients Over a Decade Before Diagnosis
Tuesday May 30, 2017
For diagnosis 1 year after sample collection, the test detected mutations in 90% of patients.
- The DNA of Democracy
By James David Morgan - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
This classic but very timely article from Cynthia Gibson reminds us all that at the core of nonprofit purpose is is grassroots base-building and engagement, especially when it comes to policy advocacy and movement building.
The post Nonprofits: The DNA of Democracy appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.