Even if 'The Mummy' gets consigned to eternal rest, that shouldn't mean a wrap on the Dark Universe.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DN CONSIGNMENTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Even If 'The Mummy' Is Not Your Thing, the Dark Universe Could Still Be OK
By Adam Rogers - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- City agency nears deal for new downtown headquarters
By Amanda Fung - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The Economic Development Corp. is close to signing a deal to move its headquarters to 1 Liberty Plaza.The city agency is in late-stage talks to sign a lease for 220,000 square feet at the 54-story...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- 15 Brilliant Ways to Grow Your Nonprofit with Word of Mouth Marketing
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Monday May 15, 2017
In this article, I’ll share 15 time-tested tactics for encouraging word of mouth conversations, and give you tips on how to encourage people to spread the word about your organization.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Lyft sets goal of 1 billion autonomous electric rides per year by 2025
By Darrell Etherington - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Lyft has set itself some concrete goals for its renewed commitment to the Paris climate agreement, in spite of Trump’s announcement that the U.S. as a nation would be pulling out of the accord. Those goals focus primarily on Lyft’s autonomous ambitions, and so are contingent on the ride hailing company accomplishing its self-driving vision at scale, but they’re laudable… Read More
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal