NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DM 32 HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rangers shake up staff in move that may threaten Vigneault
By Brett Cyrgalis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
CHICAGO — Now that the NHL draft is over, the Rangers can focus internally, and that’s starting with a change in the coaching staff. First-year assistant Jeff Beukeboom will no longer hold that job next season, and all signs are pointing to veteran headman Lindy Ruff taking over the defensive responsibilities, if not more. Because...
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Yankees release Chris Carter and turn to another youngster
By Dan Martin - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The Chris Carter experiment is over. The Yankees designated the struggling first baseman for assignment and recalled Tyler Austin from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre after Carter struck out three more times in Friday’s 2-1, 10-inning win over the Rangers at Yankee Stadium. Carter was signed in February to provide protection in case Greg Bird couldn’t hold down...
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015