Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DLK HOCKEY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Treasure hunter returning Hockey Hall of Fame ring to Dick Gamble
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Here are the nominees for the Swiss Ice Hockey Awards 2017
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Today, the Swiss Ice Hockey Federation has announced the nominees for the Swiss Ice Hockey Awards 2017.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- U.S. Women's Hockey Players on Winning Gold and Fair Pay
Tuesday Apr 11, 2017
U.S. Women's Hockey Team members Amanda Kessel, Meghan Duggan and Kendall Coyne discuss the team's gold medal victory in the World Championships. The teammates and WSJ's Tanya Rivero also explain last month's deal reached with USA Hockey over fair pay. Photo: Getty