Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DLF HEALTH WAY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- It takes a village to find Rickie Fowler's ball at Royal Birkdale
By Bill Speros - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Rickie Fowler’s tee shot on the 539-yard, par-5 15th hole Thursday soared way left and landed in the deep, deep grass. An army (...)
- Singer dies during performance, electrocution eyed
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Rising French singer Barbara Weldens reportedly collapsed and died in the middle of a concert. She was 35. According to The Independent, Weldens was performing on stage at a church in the small south-west French village of Goudron when she suffered cardiac arrest. Her performance was part of the Leo Ferre festival. Local media reports...
- Middle Class, Not Poor, Could Suffer if Trump Ends Health Payments
By ABBY GOODNOUGH - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Americans who earn too much to qualify for premium assistance could face double-digit rate increases if the government stops making cost-sharing payments.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.