The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DKRV MARKETVIEW, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Eaux Claires recap: the best and worst of Justin Vernon's festival
By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
10 "Eaux Claires Awards" for 3rd edition of Justin Vernon and Aaron Dessner's festival.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Sema4, Eric Schadt’s Genomics Startup, Spins Out of Sinai to Raise Cash
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
[Updated, 9:30 p.m. ET, see below] Eric Schadt has been incubating a genomic data project within the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai for more than five years. Today, the product of that work, a 300-plus employee startup called Sema4, has formally left the nest. Sema4 today spun out of Mount Sinai as a […]
- Liberty Global Ready To Mount ITV Takeover Bid
Sunday Aug 31, 2014
The Telegraph claims that the media company owned by billionaire John Malone, is canvassing investors ahead of speaking to the board at ITV, with the main stumbling block apparently the price of theChannel 3 broadcaster. Virgin Media owner Liberty Global bought BSkyB's last remaining 6.4 per cent stake in ITV for GBP481m.