By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - DJIGUI GUINEA (CONAKRY) INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Seed Propagating New Guinea Impatiens – Can You Grow New Guinea Impatiens From Seeds
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Australia to Pay $53 Million Settlement to Asylum Seekers
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Settling a class-action lawsuit, Australia will pay $53 million in compensation to hundreds of asylum seekers held in Papua New Guinea, some of whom may soon be heading to the U.S.
- U.N. Says Australia Reneged on Pledge to Accept Some Refugees
By JACQUELINE WILLIAMS - Monday Jul 24, 2017
The Australian government was accused of having gone back on an agreement to take in some migrants who have close family ties in the country.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017