A co-president and a leading contender to become the investment bank’s chief executive has a surprising hobby.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
440 WILLIAM FLOYD PARKWAY
SHIRLEY, NEW YORK, 11967
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DJ RIVERHEAD 3 INC
AROUND THE WEB
- At Goldman, He’s David Solomon. At the Club, He’s D.J. D-Sol.
By KATE KELLY - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Martha Stewart headed to trial over pet products deal
By Keith J. Kelly - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Martha Stewart is heading to trial in a breach of contract lawsuit filed by the Age Group that claims the home entertainment diva undermined the licensing company throughout the four-year agreement. “There are genuine material questions of fact that cannot be resolved without a trial,” Justice Shirley Werner Kornreich ruled on Aug.3. Stewart’s side had...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.