The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DJ AIME TRUCKING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Queen Lays Out U.K.'s Brexit, Counterterrorism Plans in Low-Key Speech
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II laid out the Conservative government’s legislative agenda, in a speech that confirmed Britain’s negotiating aim in Brexit talks and set out the government’s intention to come up with a new counterterrorism strategy.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- RealCo Accelerator Startup Dauber Gets $1.1M for Trucking Tech
By David Holley - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
San Antonio—Dauber, a trucking-focused app maker that’s working with the San Antonio-based RealCo accelerator, has raised $1.1 million in seed funding from the startup accelerator, angel investors, and people in the trucking industry. Dauber makes an app that provides construction trucking companies with real-time analytics and data visualization capabilities. The app aims to eliminate paperwork […]