Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DIVINE LUXE HOME STAGING AND DESIGN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- What Menswear Designers Want You To Wear Next Spring
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Neckties are coming back, jeans are getting wider and athletic windbreakers are taking a turn for the luxe. The men’s spring 2018 fashion shows unleashed a flood of trends. Here, the looks mostly likely to trickle down to your closet.