Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
939 SPRINGVIEW DRIVE
ENDICOTT, NEW YORK, 13760
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DIVERSIFIED PROJECT SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Google’s Project Fi now lets you split the bill
By Emil Protalinski - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Google today announced that Project Fi is getting a Group Repay option to help users split their group plan bill. Each month, the service will calculate participating members’ portion of the bill, send out payment reminders, and let members repay plan owners directly through Project Fi. The goal is to remove the awkwardness of reminding […]
- Diversify Your Native Advertising To Reach Moms Effectively
Friday Oct 14, 2016
Native advertising is pulling ahead as a "go to" tactic for effectively reaching your target audience. "Business Insider" predicts that by 2021, native advertising will make up 74% of all ad revenue.That is a staggering number.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.