The Music Man Tuesday, 1:15 a.m., TCM Everybody loves a parade — even one that’s been marching through town for 55 years. That’s Shirley Jones’ take on her 1962 movie “The Music Man,” a star-and-song-spangled adaptation of Meredith Willson’s Broadway show. Jones, who played Shirley Partridge in the 1970-74 ABC sitcom “The Partridge Family,” calls...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DIVERSIFIED INSTRUCTION SERVICE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Shirley Jones: ‘Partridge’ reboot would be ‘too happy’ for today’s world
By Eric Hegedus, Robert Rorke - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.