Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
district NYc elite performance LLC
30 east end ave 7k
new york, new york, 10028
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DISTRICT NYC ELITE PERFORMANCE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- For Manhattan Fare Beaters, One-Way Ticket to Court May Be Over
By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr. - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The Manhattan district attorney says his office will no longer prosecute turnstile jumpers criminally, opting instead for community service programs.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- 644,000 Old Warrants Scrapped for Crimes Like Public Drinking
By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr. - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
A move by several New York district attorneys to dismiss years-old summonses was the latest effort in the city to reduce the number of people tried for nonviolent crimes.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.