The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DISTINGUISHED HEALTHCARE CONSULTING GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Diebold Nixdorf CEO Andy Mattes Joins Kony Board of Directors
By Business Wire - Monday Aug 14, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: The Board of Directors of Kony, Inc. today announced the appointment of Andy W. Mattes to Kony's Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mattes will join a distinguished group of board members, including Insight Ventures partner Peter...
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Paul G. Allen Frontiers Group Names Allen Distinguished Investigators
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Five researchers were awarded grants of $1.5 million each in support of their work in the areas of epigenetics, aging, and microbial evolution....