Send plus resend followed by careful measurement results in better entanglement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DISTILL MILL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Distilled entanglement brings long-distance quantum communication closer
By Chris Lee - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Why Diageo Is Paying $500 a Bottle for George Clooney's Tequila
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately for big liquor groups, craft distilling is following the trail blazed by craft brewing
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Small Bakery Changes Name After Legal Threat From Pillsbury Doughboy’s Lawyer
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A small bakery that hasn’t even been open for a year is already having to spend thousands of dollars to change its name after General Mills took issue with the shop’s use of the term “doughboy.”Two weeks after Doughboy’s Bake Shoppe — named after the nickname for the father of one of the owners — opened in January, the …
- Fill That Glass
Wednesday Dec 9, 2015
December 2015. The end of another year of fire-storms, earthquakes, hurricanes and other Cecil B. DeMille-style reminders of the impending apocalypse we have wrought by messing with the world'sclimate. But don't lock the door to your fallout shelter and settle in with your 780 cans of pea soup just yet.
- Google, Facebook, Microsoft Spent Hundreds Of Millions To Advertise In 2016
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Google spent nearly $350 million to advertising its products and services in 2016, whereas rival Microsoft spent about $746 million, per Kantar Media.