Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DISABILITY UNITED, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Genesis Prize, JFN Award $1 Million for Disabilities Programs
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The matching grants were awarded to twenty-two organizations working to promote inclusion of individuals with disabilities in Jewish life....
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- MT Congressional Candidate Who Assaulted Reporter Makes $50K Reparation through Nonprofit
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Rep. Greg Gianforte of Montana settled a civil suit for assaulting a reporter by donating to a nonprofit that focuses on protecting reporters, just days after Attorney General Jeff Sessions declared that the DOJ would no longer seek such third-party payments as part of part of federal settlements.
- Innovative idea for subway system's L-pocalypse, but it won't work
By Erik Engquist - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Mayoral candidate Paul Massey signaled Monday that he will roll out a plan to bring the G train to Manhattan as "an immediate solution to the L train closure." His campaign released few details on...
To view the full story, click the title link.