The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DIS VET INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Despite Trump’s Tough Talk on Travel Ban, Few Changes to Vetting
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and RON NIXON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
To date, little has changed to achieve the executive orders’ stated goal: to tighten up vetting of people trying to get into the country.
- Should Advertisers Hire News Officers To Vet Landscape Where Ads Air?
Wednesday May 31, 2017
Advertisers don't have the resources to check out all journalism content. But should they?
- IFTTT’s powerful new initiative connects up with government data streams
By Taylor Hatmaker - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Today, all around cool internet thing IFTTT is hooking all kinds of useful public data into its powerful platform. With the launch of its new Data Access Project, IFTTT will add support for a broad selection of government agencies, organizations and research and cultural groups. That includes public data from federal and state government feeds on down to municipal transit information. The new… Read More
- Lawmaker Says Best Tweets Are Vetted Tweets
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Rep. Adam Schiff discusses the challenges of Twitter, including how to say something meaningful or witty -- but not ill-advised -- in just 140 characters, in remarks at the WSJ CFO Network annual meeting in Washington on Tuesday.
- Best of Late Night: Seth Meyers Asks What Trump’s Tweets Would Sound Like if Legally Vetted
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After a second appeals court ruled against President Trump’s travel ban, Mr. Meyers tried creating a lawyer-approved Trump tweet.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal October 28, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Oct 28, 2016
Mike Pence's plane skids off runway, more Dakota pipeline protesters arrested and 97-year-old WWII vet and Cubs fan is going back to the World Series.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.