A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
574 4TH AVE UNIT 9D
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11215
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DIRTY 30 SEASON 1, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The Dirty Secret of How Income Taxes Really Work
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Let's divide the population into three groups. Chances are, you're in the only group that pays.
- ‘Younger’ star Hilary Duff teases ‘big shocking twist’ this season
By Andrea Morabito, Robert Rorke - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Younger Wednesday, 10:30 p.m., TV Land Kelsey Peters (Hilary Duff) has spent the past three seasons of “Younger” ambitiously climbing the corporate ladder at Empirical Publishing with her colleague and friend, Liza Miller (Sutton Foster). So when Liza revealed in the Season 3 finale that she’s not 26 years old, but 40 with a college-age...
- The Dirty Two Dozen
Thursday Jul 26, 2012
Bartley fellow Danielle Charette on why New York City can't close 24 of its worst schools. Photos: Getty Images
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.