The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DIRECTLINE MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Kaltura And Akamai Partner On Predictive Content Delivery
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Video technology provider Kaltura and cloud platform Akamai Technologies, Inc. said they'll extend their partnership with a new joint solution adding predictive content delivery to the mix, combiningAkamai's predictive content delivery and Kaltura's TV platform.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
- Analysts Hedge Snap, Inc. Revenue Forecasts
Tuesday Feb 28, 2017
Ahead of Snap's big IPO, Wieser isn't the only one questioning the company's growth potential. As "Business Insider" reported, this week, Snap executives have been peppered with questions aboutcompetition from Facebook, user growth for the disappearing-message app, and accessibility in less developed markets.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- India's Hike Brings Mobile Payments to Its Messaging App
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
India’s biggest local messaging app, Hike, has beaten Facebook’s WhatsApp into the country’s booming mobile-payments business.