Watch Ana Cecilia Stieglitz in a clip from the film "Icaros: A Vision," directed by Leonor Caraballo and Matteo Norzi. Photo: Abou Farman
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DIRECT VISION MEDIA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Film Clip: 'Icaros: A Vision'
Wednesday Apr 20, 2016
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Vision of Computing’s Future: An Information Appliance
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon’s new Echo Show smart speaker, which comes with a touch screen, represents the model for a new kind of communal, household computer.
- Nike to Sell Some Items Directly to Amazon
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Nike has agreed to sell some of its products directly to Amazon.com Inc., a person familiar with the matter said, a concession by the sneaker giant that it can no longer afford to ignore the online retailing behemoth.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Search's Future Depends On Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence
Wednesday May 3, 2017
In computer vision, the machine sees a series of numbers rather than an image. The computer interprets the numbers to recognize objects and reconstructs the images, so it can identify the scene.Google feeds the data into algorithms that can match features between the images to develop 3D images.