Google parent Alphabet Inc. is pitching an idea to store power from renewable energy in tanks of molten salt and cold liquid, an example of the tech giant trying to marry its far-reaching ambitions with business demand.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DIRECT LIQUIDATIONS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Alphabet Sees Power in Molten Salt, a New Moonshot
Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Nike to Sell Some Items Directly to Amazon
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Nike has agreed to sell some of its products directly to Amazon.com Inc., a person familiar with the matter said, a concession by the sneaker giant that it can no longer afford to ignore the online retailing behemoth.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Ship in California leaks unknown 'flammable liquid'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- 'Liquid nose jobs' are new fad
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017