Iraqi authorities have released images from the ISIS version of an armored corps — a ragtag, rusted collection of clanky vehicles resembling wasted “Mad Max” props. But these armored-personnel carriers served as real killing machines for the jihadists, who used them for suicide attacks during the battle for Mosul, The Guardian reported. The vehicles are...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DIPRIMA PROP CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- ISIS carried out suicide attacks with these makeshift armored cars
By Gabrielle Fonrouge - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Trump is ‘interested’ in plan to prop up coal mining: W. Virginia governor
By Mark Moore - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
West Virginia’s governor said President Trump is “really interested” in his plan to pay power plants federal money to burn coal from Appalachia, according to a report. Jim Justice, who announced he was switching from Democrat to Republican during an event with Trump last week in the Mountain State, said he has spent a “goodly...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.