In this novel, a woman who left Iran as a child strains to remake her life and hold on to a connection with her father.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DINA SHEYN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Books of The Times: Dina Nayeri’s ‘Refuge’ Follows the Reinvention of an Exile
By JENNIFER SENIOR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Trump Tower, a Home for Celebrities and Charlatans
By JACOB BERNSTEIN - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Michael Jackson lived in Donald J. Trump’s gleaming Midtown edifice. So have gamblers, a disgraced dictator, a Ponzi schemer and a stock huckster.
- Day in the Life of a Nonprofit Communicator – Dina Elenbaas
By Kristina Leroux, Community Engagement Manager - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Welcome to the latest installment in our series on the “Day in the Life” of nonprofit communicators, where we ask you to describe your day in your own words. We’d love to feature YOU in this series! Don’t be shy – tell us what you do in a typical day as a nonprofit communications pro. My name is Dina, […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.